Adblock is enabled

We have detected that you are using adblock on your web browser. Please disable adblock or simply disable your ad blocker only on this page. Invites will only be sent to visitors not using adblock.. Remember to reload this page after disabling adblock.
Thanks.

Invites will only be sent to visitors not using adblock.

Thursday, March 9, 2017

[2017 Updated] How to get a superchillin account

Okay guys we're back with another solution to how to get into superchillin.

Unfortunately superchillin has stopped giving out invites, but it's okay because we've got a new solution for you!

We've digged through the source code of the site and has found a secret email and password combination that will log you into superchillin with a premium user, so you can watch everything in best quality for FREE!

Watch the youtube video below that we made,  to learn how to.

Combine the following text 'sseeccrreett' with the other half in the video and use that as a password to log in. Notice that this password might change, and if it does we'll keep you updated.

Remember to like and subscribe!

 Peace out!

 - John Black 2017

20 comments:

  1. All I want for Christmas is a superchillin invite.
    Santa, if you read this, my email is tmeguid310@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. whats the new password original doesn't work?

    ReplyDelete
  3. When will you update with a new password?

    ReplyDelete
  4. does anyone know other websites similar to superchillin? I'm not talking about solarmovies etc etc. I mean proper websites where you can actually watch a movie in a proper quality with subtitles as well

    ReplyDelete
  5. Update this please, I need a Superchillin account for really chill reasons!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All I want for Christmas is a superchillin invite.
    Santa, if you read this, my email is Superbikej@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. just made my test account on beanbag.tv it works really good! registration of accounts
    open now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All I want for Christmas is a superchillin invite. Santa, if you read this, my email is larsond11@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. if you know how to get an invite my email is dawnknight1107@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. All I want for Christmas is a superchillin invite. Santa, if you read this, my email is casey.vill@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. All I want for Christmas is a superchillin invite. Santa, if you read this, my email is poengstr@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. All I want for Christmas is a superchillin invite. Santa, if you read this, my email is nikolajschnoortl@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. All I want for Christmas is a superchillin invite. Santa, if you read this, my email is nikolajschnoortl@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. All I want for Labor Day weekend is a superchillin invite. American holiday creator, if you read this, my email is yarbrough.martin@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. all i want fot halloween is a superchilling invite o gregvsh@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Selling streamroyale invites for 15$. Mail me on frederikelvang@gmail.com if interrested

    ReplyDelete
  18. If you want to know more about getting a superchillin account, maybe you'd like to check this out.

    ReplyDelete