Adblock is enabled

We have detected that you are using adblock on your web browser. Please disable adblock or simply disable your ad blocker only on this page. Invites will only be sent to visitors not using adblock.. Remember to reload this page after disabling adblock.
Thanks.

Invites will only be sent to visitors not using adblock.

Thursday, April 16, 2015

WhatsApp Web Review - Useful?

WhatsApp launched a web version of its messenger not a long ago. Many have been craving for the opportunity to use WhatsApp on a computer, including me. I use WhatsApp to contact friends and family but sometimes can't hear my phone so it would be very useful to be able to see messages in your browser.

To my disappointment the iPhone version is not available yet and I haven't been able to test the website myself - a friend of mine used it on his Android phone and it seemed to work well.



I recently bought the new iPhone 6 and I as well as other Apple users will have to wait some time before being able to use WhatsApp Web according to this Gigaom article.

Hopefully we won't have to wait a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment