Adblock is enabled

We have detected that you are using adblock on your web browser. Please disable adblock or simply disable your ad blocker only on this page. Invites will only be sent to visitors not using adblock.. Remember to reload this page after disabling adblock.
Thanks.

Invites will only be sent to visitors not using adblock.

Friday, April 17, 2015

iPhone 6 - Why you'll love it

I recently bought the normal version of iPhone 6, not the plus version. Plus version is great but just not for me because I like to use my smartphone with just one hand therefore it shouldn't be too big. 
Smaller phone is also easier to handle which is why along with the phone being very slim and light weighted I started calling it my Dream Phone.



And this is why you'll love it:
I've never used an Apple product before but it did not cause any problems as iOS is very easy to use even for a beginner like me. The camera of the iPhone 6 is amazing - you can really see all the great details when zooming in on a picture. I'm also a big fan of the slow motion recording feature. You can really record some funny videos with it!

Everything works fast and smoothly when using different apps. The iPhone feels great in hands as you were holding a luxurious product. Taken in account that it is one of the most expensive smartphones in market, you could say that you are.

Many apps look and work better on the iPhone than on Android. For example, WhatsApp has very nice looking effects.

I'm very satisfied with my purchase and surely won't regret trying an iProduct! Perhaps I will next purchase an iPad or the hyped Apple Watch, though I'm still skeptical about this new smart watch trend.


No comments:

Post a Comment