Adblock is enabled

We have detected that you are using adblock on your web browser. Please disable adblock or simply disable your ad blocker only on this page. Invites will only be sent to visitors not using adblock.. Remember to reload this page after disabling adblock.
Thanks.

Invites will only be sent to visitors not using adblock.

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Who is behind SUPERCHILLIN.COM?

Superchillin.com is a website providing free movies to watch for its users. Needless to say, having thousands of movies and TV series on your website is illegal as well as earning from it - Superchillin users can purchase a premium membership to get more features such as higher quality movies and an access to the TV series available on the website.

Many users have probably been wondering about the identity of the person behind this illegal website. In the early version of the site (Noobroom) part of the code suggested that the owner or developer of the site is Danish, due to a comment in the code signed with a Danish name. If the owner is a Dane it would mean that the Russian name the person always uses in emails is a fake name.

The website developer of Superchillin.com is definitely an amateur because the code is written very lazily and poorly. 


If the owner of Superchillin.com is a European there is no way the person can ever get his or her earnings safely to a bank account - the money is most likely being converted first into bit coins and afterwards into real money.

If the owner is found and charged, he or she will certainly go to jail for money laundering, copyright infringement, illegal hosting and a bunch of other crimes which in Denmark (assuming that the owner is a Dane) would sum up to at least seven years in prison.

Therefore it is very unlikely this person will reveal his or her real name to the public as it is almost certain the police are looking for the owner of Superchillin.com.

Tell me your thoughts about SuperChillin in the comment box!

Superchillin.com Twitter Account
https://twitter.com/superrchillin

19 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Say goes for me...they are not hurting nobody other than giving people free entertainment after a hard days work, which makes for a refreshing change...get a life mate! Yawn---zzzzZZZZZ

      Delete
    2. If I could meet the owner I would thank him! Prices for other sites Hulu and so on is crap and selection is too. Unfortunately for me I no longer have an account. Michelleian@charter.net send me an invite please!

      Delete
  2. if anyone has an account and willing to share email me jamjam9487@gmail.com plz ill pay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet its a scam! If you have an account its set up with YOUR credit card! And why the FUCK would this guy pay and let you have free movies and shows!

      Delete
    2. Thats what Bitcoins are for..

      Delete
    3. I have been using it for 3 years it is not a scam.

      Delete
  3. darkillusion@riseup.netApril 28, 2016 at 12:42 PM

    This site is awesome.I found a Plex Channel for superchillin and now I can watch on my phone and rokue 3 easily. Hopefully this site never dies ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superchillin is awesome. Im a very happy and satisfied paid member. The tv series are excellent and new episodes come out next day! Thanks superchillin. And haters leave them alone

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Santa,
    I have been a really good girl this year. Please....... Can I have a superchillin invite. I promise to be real good.
    Love ya
    CH

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear MrBlack please mind your own business, are you a hall monitor or something... get a life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love SuperChillin. And you are incorrect on saying ONLY Noobroom premium members got invited. I never bought premium on noobroom, but i do pay for premium on SuperChillin. Leave the site alone. I think you're just salty you aren't invited.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Been a member since noombroom started cant live without it leave alone

    ReplyDelete
  9. why do the movies freeze up on this site? any solution to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Server or Internet I paid for now room and super

      Delete
  10. Maybe change the download to somewhere closer to you

    I tried it.. worked 4 me so....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for your great information, the contents are quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.
    Web Developer Denmark.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Superchillin changed its name to noobroom, I found a noobroom review that gives a good overview.

    ReplyDelete