Adblock is enabled

We have detected that you are using adblock on your web browser. Please disable adblock or simply disable your ad blocker only on this page. Invites will only be sent to visitors not using adblock.. Remember to reload this page after disabling adblock.
Thanks.

Invites will only be sent to visitors not using adblock.

Saturday, April 18, 2015

SuperChillin.com invites

SuperChillin.com has not been accepting any more members ever since the site moved under a new domain. Only the ones who at that time were premium members on the old Noobroom.com got invited to the new website.


You may buy a SuperChillin.com invite from someone willing to sell or share their account but as you may guess it can be hard to find such a person.

A friend of mine has sometimes let me borrow his SuperChillin.com account and we have watched a couple of movies together. He has also bought a premium membership for his account. I find it quite suspicious, considering all the crimes the owner of SuperChillin is probably doing.


30 comments:

  1. please invite me ialshamsi747@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. can i get an invite? Lm.banuelos82@hotmail.com

      Delete
    2. can i get an invite? Lm.banuelos82@hotmail.com

      Delete
  2. Please invite me hmilby@outlook.com someone was letting me use their account but now it's locked and I'm not sure what that means.

    ReplyDelete
  3. please invite me alowaisaisha@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please invite me ronnie302503@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. invite me please queen_bee199001@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you are actually giving out invites, I would like one too. hitredwall@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please invite me jtybay@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please invite me brittanybloomstine@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please send a superchillin invite, I will sign up for premium membership. Bshiver99@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please send a superchillin invite, I will sign up for premium membership. Bshiver99@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'll throw in, I'm on several private trackers good ratios across the board. Former member of mmmm.hm, and I miss that. An invite would be much appreciated. mp3sum@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. please please please inv teebreeze34@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. it is difficult to get a superchillin account, if you could help me in any way, please help/invite, anything in return? if its in my power( which is not much )JUST ASK -nosretepecurb@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE INVITE ME DENNIS.ESPINOZA@AOL.COM

    ReplyDelete
  15. Could I get an invite? retrato1@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. No idea if this is possible, but I used to share an account with my brother. He kicked me out for stupid reasons and I was the one that used to use premium all the time, so now the account he has is always inactive. Superchillin would be making money off me if added! mario5546@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Can I please get an invite niprunty@students.natickps.org, please please please please please please

    ReplyDelete
  18. please invite me Rashoodaj1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. please invite me djtiling@yahoo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  20. please invite n.kjaer93@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. invite jeffwoo@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  22. Please invite madsj1996@live.dk

    ReplyDelete
  23. please invite, wickedwarrior28@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Invite me on salihi-162@hotmail.com
    i will 100% buy subscription

    ReplyDelete
  25. I would love to be invited :) michael.pavel@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. invite me please, Ashuriown@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. invite me healy_thom@bentley.edu

    ReplyDelete
  28. Please, invite me (antoinesvd@gmail.com). Thankzzzzz

    ReplyDelete